What Does it Mean to be a Fiduciary?
A group of people or an individual can trust another person, known as a fiduciary, to manage their wealth. Your money and belongings are safe and cared for when they are looked after by a financial manager at REAP Financial. Your financial interests are always the main consideration of a fiduciary, and you can trust that the REAP Financial managers will never breach fiduciary duty, but will always remain in line with their responsibility.
What's Fiduciary Responsibility?
As it is described above, a fiduciary acts as an accountable party, maintaining the finances of another individual or group of people. A fiduciary responsibility is an obligation that lies with a fiduciary who must act in the best financial interest of the individual who has given them control of their wealth.
The Fiduciary Services We Offer
You can anticipate the following thorough fiduciary services from REAP Financial:
- Co-trustee and trustee services
- Methods to find success
- Brokerage account oversight, periodic planning and regular reviews
- Liaison between stockbrokers, attorneys, real estate agents CPAs and other professionals
- Yearly or quarterly reports for client review
- Management of real property, coordination of health care services and real estate acquisitions
- Tips on investment
Why Do You Need a Professional Fiduciary?
- Your wealth will never be placed in jeopardy if you employ a professional fiduciary. They know that you could choose to entrust your finances to someone else and will not penalize you for it.
- There's one goal for our group of fiduciaries: to manage your money the best way possible. Your finances won't ever be used for outside interests or loans when it's managed by an expert.
- Regardless of what your individual financial situation may dictate, a professional fiduciary will represent and serve your financial interests as well as they can.
- You can remain confident that your wealth is secure when you work with a professional because they're regulated and held to strict standards. Your funds won't be exploited because they stick to particular policies which stop it.
- A professional fiduciary will have a thorough understanding of the laws (both state and federal) that govern their practices.
- Self-interest or greed won't ever dictate decisions when you hire a professional fiduciary.
Call us Now
Call REAP Financial today at 512-249-7300 to discover dependable, professional fiduciary services near Pflugerville. We strive to make it our mission to give our clients a solid financial foundation. Our connections are built on the idea of a long-term partnership instead of a transactional relationship.